Monday, March 1, 2010

Training Bra

I'm back to training bras, I realized today. I was standing in my bathrobe and selecting undergarments this morning when my sister walked in and fingered the bra I'd set aside. "It's a sleeping bra. A nursing sleeping bra." I told her. She wrinkled her nose. "THIS is what you wear during the day?" Sometimes. They were cheap-- a great big sale at Sears. Buy one get the second for $3. Looking back, I should have just splurged on a real nursing bra for forty-five bucks and then added an extra three to get second one. But yes, I can nurse and wear sleeping bras during the day. I am that small. They're not all that comfortable for me, actually. You can't adjust how tight you want them around your body. But the nursing mechanism is easy and effective. Also they don't do much to prevent leakage. But for the most part they're ok.

No comments: