Monday, May 26, 2008

Not In The Begining

I am starting this blog when my son is seven months old and already on solids (as a side dish, though. The main course is still mother's milk). I've been thinking about blogging about my adventures in breastfeeding for a really long time. It's really been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life so far.

I don't think I'll be blogging chronologically. That is, I won't necessarily be trying to remember all that happened to me, breastfeeding wise, in the order that it happened. I'll just record things as I think of them or as they happen. That is, if I am motivated enough to keep the blog up. Also if I have time. I do a pretty good job with my mommy-blog and my moving-to-a-new country blog, so I should be pretty good about this one, though I hope I'm not spreading myself too thin.

Well, we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

No comments: